If you are able to ask any professional within the real estate that would be what most wants to happen, probably everyone will answer that they would prefer clients or potential prospects who come to them to do business, however, the harsh reality is that if you want to be in this place you must look for opportunities on your own.
Perhaps this is why call centers are so important, without them it would be quite difficult to approach people who want to do business, but in order to achieve this, certain strategies are required. For this, here are some tips to do successful cold calling:
- PRACTICE: Through practice is that you can become an expert in this type of calls and although at first you have wood for this work, without any training you will not be able to obtain the necessary experience to face all the scenarios that can be presented to you.
- Have prepared what you have to say: This doesn’t mean you have a script to follow literally, it’s just the opposite, it’s just about knowing what you want and how you can get it. Be very clear about your mission, the rest will come from your ability to persuade.
- Arm yourself with patience and be persistent: This work is not easy and often can be frustrating because you don’t always achieve your goals and many times the callers can say things that bother you. Don’t give up, keep making calls and take the learning that this task will give you yes or yes.
- Be direct and concise : Don’t waste time on people, many of them at the time you make the call are busy or doing something important and that is why you have to be direct with what you want and you must provide the information in a brief and concise. Be cordial and allow the potential customer to have the last word.
- Have a relaxed and open mentality: This is more directed to the well-being of the agent and to the preparation you should have before starting your call work because as we already know, you will have routing calls and other calls that will be quite complicated. Don’t take it personally, just make one call at a time and at the end move on.
- Don’t waste time: Time is money, the number of calls you can make will exponentially grow the number of opportunities that can appear and that is why losing time is not an option. This doesn’t mean that you make calls throughout your schedule, it is simply to be aware that the better you use and distribute the more productive hours, the result may be.
The call cold can seem like a complicated terrain for many , after all, it refers to having to call people who have no idea who you are and this is where the experience of the agents and the strategies you use take great importance for the success of this work.
Important phrase :
“Customer retention has to do with experience, and employees control culture and the temperature of your business”.
American real estate entrepreneur.