📣How to Build an Investor Network 🤝
The universe of investment within real estate has represented over the years a niche in which a large number of people managed to find the space indicated to use their money and obtain great profits over time forming an area for business that little by little is growing.
Beyond that, in order to create a name within the investments and in turn obtain a greater number of options, it is necessary to build a network that proportionally increases the opportunities for you and your partners. For this , here we tell you how to build an invesor network :
- Use your social networks: The internet and therefore social networks have appeared with the main purpose of allowing connections between people who might not be able to meet in person. Knowing how to use your social networks as a point to attract potential partners or possible negotiations will greatly help you increase your network.
- Remain open to meet people: Many times investors stay with what they already know and focus on their comfort zone, however, often the opportunity you want so much is right in the people you have not dedicated yourself to know. Open yourself to the possibilities , allow yourself to create confidence and know, you don’t know what awaits you after engaging in a conversation with a stranger.
- Attend meeting spaces: Here we talk about conferences, open houses , meetings, courses, meetings or any space dedicated to the creation of possible connections between investors. Don’t miss the opportunity to create a broad enough network for possible future projects.
- Seeks to have contact: It is not only about knowing and giving your cards or social networks to other people, it is also important that you show interest and keep in touch with those investors or professionals who can bring you new options. Networks are maintained through periodic communication and above all the transparency with which you are able to transmit your message and your motivations.
- Communicate: So simple, what you say and what you do is what will make your network bigger or smaller. Talk, express yourself, present possible projects, explore new markets, absorb all the information and sufficient knowledge, thank or reward the favors done and you will grow your investment network as much as possible.
To build bridges of communication between those around you , regardless of the moment, is the best way to create the necessary connections to greatly increase the possibilities that will lead you directly to business success and success within investments.
Important phrase :
“If you know exactly what you want to be, you need to spend the most amount of time with those people who have actually already arrived there”.
Gary Vaynechuck .
American businessman, investor, speaker and personality of the Internet.