The business world has been dominated by men for hundreds of years, who have been the primary representatives of this market, however, already in 2019 this is a radical trend that more and more women are interested in being part of of this work environment and achieve great success.
The results of the changes are always positive for everything, not for nothing, women have brought new work methodologies and ways to confront the business which differences clearly, not yet, today we need to increase the diffusion of these triumphs for the simple reason of being the example for future generations that consider being in the universe of business in another way. Therefore, here are women worthy of admiration who can serve as an example for anyone:
- Sheryl Sandberg: Director of Operations of Facebook during one of the most successful and criticized times of the giant of social networks. Shortly after finishing this period he managed to occupy a position of the board of directors forming part of the high command of Facebook.
- Indra Nooyi: Executive Director and President of PepsiCo, has been part of the top 20 of the list of the 100 most powerful women in the world since 2006. In previous years was able to return $ 5.6 billion to shareholders and increase the income of their company by 14% to $ 66 billion.
- Dottie Herman: CEO of Douglas Elliman, became the representative of one of the oldest and largest real estate firms in the country with approximately $ 27.4 billion in annual sales volume and 7,000 real estate agents.
- Virginia Rometty: Named CEO of IBM technology company in 2011, she successfully became the first woman to lead the centennial technology giant with more than $ 100 billion in revenue.
- Anne Sweeney: Co-President of Disney Media Networks and President of Disney-ABC Television Group oversees ABC Studios, ABC Television Network and Disney Channels Worldwide, representing one of the most important television networks in the world.
There are many opportunities that have made the first women who tried to make a place in business appear, and many are the struggles that are still being made so that this masculine look disappears from certain works that undoubtedly can be done by anyone who is Decide to do it with dedication and dedication enough to take success with your hands and wave it like your flag.
“We can not let the limited perceptions of others end up defining us.”
American author, social worker and psychotherapist