Productivity tips for Call Centers!
The call center represents one of the most common and most important spaces for marketing in these times because much of the ability to reach prospects and customer service occurs in these groups of agents who are constantly in direct communication with the public.
Much of the productivity of a call center depends on the person who manages it because it is the one who is responsible for leading people to achieve the goal set at the beginning of the day. For this, here are some productivity tips for call centers that can help you:
- Presents clear and measurable objectives: The clarity of the plan you have has a great weight on the productivity of your employees because if you don’t present clear objectives you can totally lose the necessary attention. Through all this, you will be able to measure the performance of the agents and make the necessary changes to improve the performance you have if you need it.
- Make them feel an important part of the team: It is not just about congratulating those who do things well or trying to inspire those who are doing things wrong, in the middle of those groups there are also people who do their job and that is where the leader must know how to deal with his team. Don’t leave anyone behind, each one is an important element and you must know how to demonstrate it and say it to create work fidelity.
- Give them the necessary tools: If you want productivity you must also go hand in hand with the technology and the necessary comforts so that each person who is part of the team feels comfortable and cared for. We know they are people and it is from there where you must provide them with all the necessary tools to greatly boost their productivity.
- Create value and meaning to work: As a leader, you have to be able to create a link between the work of each agent and its result in order to project the importance of what you do and what the impact is. Each worker who feels loyalty and well-being to a job will be more productive in the medium and long term.
- Put yourself in their shoes: Empathy is a fundamental part of this point because many times you should consider the total welfare of your workers. Presents learning plans, motivational talks, rest spaces between tasks and periodic meetings to thus know what they think and how they feel within your call center and thus improve your work methodology.
Achieving comfortable and enhancing the productivity of your agents should be one of the main virtues that should be in this area of work for the simple fact that from these two elements can produce the subsequent successes that both are looking for a team and as part of a company.
Important phrase :
“A group becomes a team when each member is confident enough about himself and his contribution to praise the skills of others”.
Norman G. Shidle.