Common mistakes in digital marketing.
Social networks over the past few years have become an essential element when creating a business and have some kind of digital presence, many are the strategies that can be used to do things right but let go of certain details they could become a bigger problem that will take time to solve .
Nowadays, digital marketing is one of the main allies for the growth of a brand because it allows you to reach places that you can’t reach through conventional advertising . Therefore, here are some of the mistakes you should avoid when doing digital marketing :
- Lose sight of what you do: You can’t ignore what you do, even though you can manage social networks automatically, it is always important to pay attention to what you publish and what repercussion it has because publishing is not worth publishing. Give time to what you need time and you will get valuable information.
- Don’t make an analysis of what happens: Each publication or each marketing campaign throws a certain amount of data that allows you to know in certain scenarios how your audience can behave, so, not doing the analysis corresponding to this type of results can make you lose more than you think.
- Making movements without a previous analysis : You can’t go adrift in this type of topics, you can’t go trending in trending hoping that being a spoken subject will already bring you positive results, on the contrary, every question you decide to do in social networks It must be accompanied by a previous study to minimize errors. You should know what is best for you and you should know how to use it to your advantage for better results.
- Don’t know your target audience: This can be deadly for any type of social network because if you do not know which public you are going to, much less know what you like or what you are looking for it is like going blind in the street without knowing where these. Take the time to get to know your followers, establish a user profile and present attractive content so that you can keep them and at the same time attract a new audience.
- Leaving planning in the background: Sometimes improvisation and instincts can work wonders, but in this type of work is essential to have goals to achieve and plans that help you get to that point. The organization of ideas and the constant monitoring of the actions taken is the best way to progress on the internet and in your work.
It is recommended to avoid this type of mistakes for the simple fact that this can become a waste of money or valuable time, although, many times this can result in learning that allows you to improve. Take things slowly and create colorful content while you study the interactions, so you will notice the difference.
Important phrase :
“By publishing content that shows people who have understood their problems and how you can solve them, you build credibility.”
American expert in digital marketing.